Manage your notes electronically – using Microsoft OneNote.
COST: AUD $385 incl GST per person. (The fee to attend this workshop will be in addition to your conference ticket price).
This course will take you through the anatomy of OneNote and provide real life examples of where electronic note-taking can be a powerful tool. By moving towards digital note-taking, you will be able to access your notes from anywhere at anytime, and on any device.
Are you wanting to collaborate more effectively with your staff or organise your notes into one place without the use of paper and without rework?
- I don’t know where to put all our project notes and ideas where we can all work on them
- I want to have all my meeting notes in one place with the ability to search
- Having a separate document for each agenda doesn’t work for us anymore
Get more from what you have, and be the leader to encourage your staff to do the same.
- anyone wanting an introduction into OneNote and the powerful features it offers
- anyone wanting to use more of the tools offered by Office 365
- anyone wanting to learn more about what OneNote is all about and how it can turn collaboration into productivity without the need for paper
At the end of the course, attendees will have an understanding of:
- OneNote capabilities including: creating sections, pages, using tags, containers, images, email / outlook integration
- Create and find your personal notebook in OneDrive, and identify why (and how) you might want to create a new one (as opposed to a new section in the same notebook)
- Use basic OneNote functionality – using tags, finding tags, copying images from a website into a page, emailing a page, move and copy a page/section, copy a link to a page, and use search
- Attendees must Bring Your Own Device to this workshop.
NOTE: this course is centred around the OneNote for Windows 10 app, We recommend you use this app for the course. If you do not have the Windows 10 app, you can use OneNote 2016 but there may be some slight differences.
NOTE: This is a POST-CONFERENCE WORKSHOP
This workshop is scheduled for August 8, the day after the conference and is confirmed to proceed.
Can’t Make This Workshop?