Microsoft Teams brings people, conversations, files, and tools into one workspace
Cost: AUD $385 including GST (The fee to attend this workshop will be in addition to your conference ticket price).
What to Bring: Your Own Laptop
Microsoft Teams brings people, conversations, files, and tools into one workspace, so everyone has instant access to everything they need to work together. This course will introduce the fundamentals of Teams and how it could increase productivity, perfect if you:
- want to increase productivity by understanding and using the tools within Teams
- want to cut down on email traffic
- need to manage your own Team, including membership and access by external parties
- want to use the other Office 365 Apps, like Planner, OneNote, and SharePoint with Teams
- want to see only topics that relate to you
- need to manage virtual meetings, including video conferencing
- need to start thinking about what governance and architecture considerations will be involved in planning for Teams
Get more from what you have, and be the leader to encourage your staff to do the same.
- introductory/beginner level understanding of Microsoft Teams
- Team Owners
- anyone wanting to understand what is possible and how it all works together
- anyone wanting to use more of the tools offered by Microsoft Teams (and not sure where to start)
- anyone needing some guidance on what considerations might be required when planning to use Teams in your organisation
At the end of the course, attendees will:
- have experienced first-hand the capabilities of Teams through demonstrations and hands-on exercises
- understand how to access Teams – online, desktop and mobile
- understand the purpose of different elements within Teams – conversations, chats, channels, tabs
- understand how to host and join meetings within Teams
- understand how documents are managed from within Teams
- have seen how other apps in Office 365 can be integrated with Teams
- know how Team access is managed – including guest (external) access
- have a practical sense of what to consider when planning to use Teams in their organisation
- Attendees must Bring Your Own Device to this workshop.
NOTE: This is a POST-CONFERENCE WORKSHOP
This workshop is scheduled for August 8, the day after the conference and is confirmed to proceed.
Can’t Make This Workshop?