Getting your Feet Wet with Modern Office Add-in Development (Without Drowning)
Office is now available on any device, so come and learn how the Office extensibility model has changed to allow modern Office add-ins to run everywhere that Office does.
If you are looking to get started developing modern Office add-ins, or you want a refresher on where this exciting new extensibility model is up to, then this is the session for you.
This session will cover the following:
- Overview of why the add-in model has changed so vastly from the previous model.
- Clear breakdown and explanation of the anatomy of a modern add-in.
- Explanation (and demos) of the different extensibility contexts (canvases and extensibility points).
- Appreciation of the technologies involved and choices that need to be made.
- Demonstration and understanding of the new deployment model.
Date: August 15, 2018
Time: 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm