Connecting Australia with Telstra’s New Office 365 Digital Workplace Platform
Telstra launched a digital workplace platform to bring together 32,000 employees helping to drive productivity, improve internal communications and leverage their existing Office 365 investment.
Join our exclusive Q&A as we deep dive into Telstra’s intranet project and learn how they gave their employees a complete modern digital workplace experience.
This session will cover:
- Telstra’s chosen digital workplace SaaS platform
- Leveraging their existing Office 365 and Microsoft Azure platform
- Migrating from a legacy platform with minimal pain points and effort
- Launching a digital workplace to tens of thousands of employees
- Engaging those employees with a much richer experience