15-16 August 2018
This event provides a unique opportunity to participate in two days of unequalled learning!
* Embrace New Ways of Working and enhance your Digital Transformation journey with the Thought Leadership Track.
* Learn about Communicating, Collaborating and building a Productive Workplace. * Deep Dive with expert Technical Speakers for IT Pro and Developer content.
* BE FIRST to learn about whats NEW in the Office 365 APPS – Forms, FLOW, PowerAPPS, Hub Sites, Modern Pages and Microsoft TEAMS
* Gain skills and knowledge on Office 365 and SharePoint!
Only until 8 June 2018. Save $200Your 2-day pass includes access to:
Bring a friend! Group discounts are available - register 3 or more and receive 20% off (an additional saving of $140.00 per person).
1-DAY ONLY PASSES
DAY ONE - Early Bird $495.00 until 8 June (save $100)
DAY TWO - Early Bird $444.00 until 8 June (save $50)
Click here to buy your ticket.
- Price includes GST.
1. Connect - meet like-minded people, make new connections, build your support network. See a whole range of Products and demonstrations ALL in the one place!
2. Learn - whether it be training, up-skilling or starting from scratch, the opportunities to learn from the BEST in the field are HERE!
3. Experience - new innovation and inspiring speakers. Walk away with ideas and momentum. We bring you LOTS of what is NEW in the Digital Workplace and Microsoft Technologies.
The content is suited to business people, managers, CIOs, executives, and end users.
There is also content for Technical roles (IT Pros, Developers and Hands On Power Users) to learn the how and why of many Office 365 (and SharePoint) Apps.
If you are someone who sees the Digital Workplace as something to improve the way you work, increase your team's productivity and deliver better results - come and learn how. Take a look at the Thought Leadership Track, sessions on Business Productivity or learn from other customers in Implementation/Hands-on.
This year tracks will feature Business Productivity, Implementation/Hands On, and Thought Leadership sessions will be dispersed amidst these tracks.
The Digital Workplace opens up changes to the way we work, how and where.
Technologies Content - – Microsoft Teams (and Groups), PowerApps, Flow, Power BI, OneDrive, Microsoft Forms, SWAY, Skype for Business, Azure, Yammer, CRM, OneNote, Office 365, many 3rd party tools and our usual awesome line up of SharePoint content.
People and Productivity Content - Digital Competencies, Training, Deep Listening and 21st Century Skills, Economic Messaging, Change and Knowledge Management, Governance, Information Architecture, Collaboration, User Adoption, Activity Based Working, Mobile and Paperless Workforce.
Sofitel Melbourne on Collins