23-24 AUgust 2017
This event provides a unique opportunity to participate in two days of unequalled learning! * Embrace New Ways of Working with the Thought Leadership Track.
* Learn about Communicating, Collaborating and building a Productive Workplace. * Deep Dive with expert Technical Speakers for IT Pro and Developer content.
* Gain skills and knowledge on SharePoint and Office 365!
Your 2-day pass includes access to:
- the keynote address;
- all exhibitor displays;
- over 40 speaker presentations;
- catering and evening event.
Click here to buy your ticket.
- Price includes GST.
Bring a friend! Group discounts are available - register 3 or more and receive 20% off (a saving of $180.00 per person).
1. Connect - meet like-minded people, make new connections, build your support network. See a whole range of Products and demonstrations ALL in the one place!
2. Learn - whether it be training, up-skilling or starting from scratch, the opportunities to learn from the BEST in the field are HERE!
3. Experience - new innovation and inspiring speakers. Walk away with ideas and momentum. We bring you LOTS of what is NEW in the Digital Workplace and Microsoft Technologies.
The content is suited to business people, managers, CIOs, executives, and end users.
If you are someone who sees the Digital Workplace as something to improve the way you work, increase your team's productivity and deliver better results - come and learn how. Take a look at the Thought Leadership Track, sessions on Business Productivity or learn from other customers in the Case Study.
This year sees the return of a dedicated Technical Deep Dive to cover more technical aspects for IT Pro and Developer roles..
This year tracks will feature Business Productivity, Technical Deep Dive, Thought Leadership and Case Study sessions.
The Digital Workplace opens up changes to the way we work, how and where.
Technologies Content - – Microsoft Teams (and Groups), PowerApps, Flow, Power BI, Skype for Business, Azure, Yammer, CRM, OneNote, Office 365, many 3rd party tools and our usual awesome line up of SharePoint content.
People and Productivity Content - Digital Competencies, Training, Deep Listening and 21st Century Skills, Economic Messaging, Change and Knowledge Management, Governance, Information Architecture, Collaboration, User Adoption, Activity Based Working, Mobile and Paperless Workforce.
Delegate Fee $990 (incl GST) for 2 days!